Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Black and white probability

Someone got a cup and put LEGO bricks a max of six and a mixture of black & white
each game was different mixture.

We put our hand in the cup and pulled out a white or black and we did this 20 times each.

Round 1                                                             
my turn 14 black
              6 white
I predicted 4 black
                   2 white
the result was 5 black and one white.

Round 2
dad turn there were more blacks than white
    17 black
     3 white
dad predicted 5 black and 1 black

the result was 4 black and 2 white

Round 3
mum turn
18 blacks and 2 white
mum guess 5 black and 1 white
the result was 4 blacks and 2 white.






                     

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maks
    Great effort on your probability tasks! And it was lovely to see that you got your mum and dad to help out too! Your predictions and your actual answers were fairly close too. Top tip: Don’t forget to use capital letters at the start of a sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maks
    Great to see you playing this probability game with your parents. You were all very close at guessing the correct colour of Lego bricks. Do you think that if you did it 40 times or 60 times, you would be able to correctly predict the colours? Perhaps you and Tomazs could try..? Let me know if you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi maks
    I love your Probability blog you put a lot of effort into it

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post