Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

House of Bricks

 My favourite Lego activity was the making the lego build because in a pile we had like 200 bricks and we did a 2 minute challenge and we went around the group and built a creation out of the people in our group. 

My least favourite Lego activity was the lower build because at the last second our tower was the tallest out of the group and it fell over and we didn't get to build our tower because the time of the challenge was over and my team was devastated.  

The activity that tested my perseverance the most was the car because me and Olie made a small car and tested it and the weel just stopped half way down the ramp so me and my partner Olie keppet on adding and adding and adding layers on the back and in the race we came 7th place.

The most challenging activity was the tower because the tower keep on falling and falling and falling but lucky we made a base for it and it still fell and smashed on the ground and every team was like “yes” and we came last place.

I enjoyed working collaboratively with others because in the car me and Olie worked together and made 7th place in the race. In the tower our group me Mila and Olie and me got all the bricks and the rest of our group built the tower and the base for the tower.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maks, Gus here! Amazing house of bricks reflection! Sounds like you had an amazing time! And, it´s weird how we both have the same least favourite activity! Though, maybe next time you could make it a bit longer? Otherwise, amazing! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Macks James here amazing house of bricks reflection. It sounds like you had an amazing time maybe next time you could make it a little bit longer otherwise great bye

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post