Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

RE - Gospel Reflection

Hey guys and welcome back to another blog post and today I will be shareing you my re - gospel reflection. For our create task we had to find a message and put it on a google drawing and link it to our task completion. Here is the gospel reflection.

The disciple John said to Jesus, “Teacher, we saw a man using your name to force demons out of people. But he was not one of us, and we told him to stop.” Jesus said to his disciples: “Don’t stop him! No one who works miracles in my name will soon turn and say something bad about me. Anyone who is not against us is for us. And anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name, just because you belong to me, will surely be rewarded.

Here is my create task...


What do you know about this gospel reflection?

3 comments:

  1. this is really cool i love all the detail in it but just maybe change the font or the colour of the words because it is kind of hard to see but otherwise its great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks James I will do that next time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maks, Gus here! Amazing gospel create! I really liked the message and the effort you put in to make it. Great! Though, maybe next time you could not add the coloured dots? Otherwise, amazing!

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post