Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

How to do a good blog

In a blog post you want it to be popular and interesting, The things you need in a blog post is… A catchy title,introduction,the body,and question.

 Every blog post you need to add theirs in you writhing{like then always but were what then how to} 

At the end of the blog post you can add a question to the people how writ the writhing then you can get a chat going

. Things you need. Title Introduce your goal Add your text Challenging Next time Image Labels Comment when you comment Every blog post you have to add 3 things {Title Image body also include a greeting} and very catchy title so that people can Start looking at your thing about going to a fun park. At the end you can add a question so that people can answer

You question and you can get a chat going and you can say if they are good or getting there.   

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post