Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Maks’s Letter Dear future Maks panfilow

Maks’s Letter Dear future Maks panfilow.Wednesday May 20 28 of March we we put in lockdown because covid 19 I was a little happy because we had no school and I was sad Because I didn’t get to see my friends and didn’t get to do anything

 In my bubble there was mum and dad and tomasz.

 The things I missed the most was friends and family movies sport Takeaways restaurants shopping but on level 3 Takeaways were open Then the one of the best thing was shopping were open movies I think Were open but sport will be open in a feuell weeks. 

My favorite things were in the holidays were my birthday and I got to see My nana and papa and watching movies on disney + and netflix and going on the tramp and plying with my teddies and playing with my brother and going on the ps4.

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post