Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Amazing Te reo

Kia Ora and welcome back. I will be showing you how to make a conversation and that Māori is a special language in New Zealand. My Goal was how to make a conversation on Te reo māori.We learnt some kupu. Here are some words(tūrangawaewae,tāonga) we did this because Māori is special to New Zealand.I made a conversation to someone in Māori and in the conversation we had to add 2 question to our work.Here is the t slide show I created for the week. Ko wai tō ingoa and Nō hea koe

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff Maks - your slide show shows the new kupu you have been learning and that you understand the new kupu. Ko Jo Earl tōku ingoa, Nō Ōtautahi ahau. there is something you can do to make sure your slideshow is the right size on your blog - you should ask one of your classmates. Have you learned any more kupu this week?

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post