Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

How to make the best quality amazing blog post and comment

Hi guys, welcome back! Today I will be showing you how to make an amazing blog post and comment. 

The first  thing you need is a catchy title.

Main information is like the body it is where you tell people what you are writing.

Write something positive - this is what you did good on your work, like writing.... you brought me back when I.... 

helpful is like you could do something better.

thortful is like what sentence you read.

What did you like the most?   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maks - you have included some really helpful tips on how to make a good blog post. I can see you have tried to write a catchy title! What do you like to post about?

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post